And the Winner of The Six Word Story Challenge is…

winner,six word story challenge,six word story,blog challenge,writing prompt,

Good Evening Storytellers,

Friday brings the end of another Six Word Story Challenge and I think you’ll agree that this week it’s been emotional!

This week, I left you the prompt of GRIEF and your stories were all heartbreaking, powerful and breath stealing. I think next week’s prompt will have to be more lightweight to help us recover!

If you haven’t had chance to read through the entires, pop over to the challenge page and read through the excellent submissions.

As usual, you’ve been voting for your winner for 24hrs and the winners of this week’s Six Word Story challenge are:

Six word story, 6 word story, writing challenge, writing prompt

First place goes to Peter’s pondering with his story – “Stillborn twins, three coffins, husband bereft!”

Six Word Story Challenge, 6 word story, writing prompt

Second place goes to Colin – Scottish Legend with his story – ‘Never is just a different forever’

Six Word Story Challenge, 6 word story, writing prompt

Third place goes to Shruti Ohri with her story – ‘She burnt the letters. Memories stayed’

The winners get to download and use one of these highly prized badges for their blog.

As always, thank you for taking part. There will be a new prompt published for you on Saturday morning at 9am GMT!

Until tomorrow Storytellers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for Six Word Story alerts!

twitter-logo-final

logo_facebook

This entry was posted in Six Word Story Challenge and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to And the Winner of The Six Word Story Challenge is…

1. Sann says:

Sorry wrong page😂😅

2. Sann says:

“Dad’s here!” the tortured bride said.

3. Shruti Ohri says:

Ohmygod this is great! Thaankyouuu to Nicola for this wonderful challenge and a big thaankyouuu to all the voters! ❤ Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated, there were such amazingg entries which striked right in the feels!❤

4. Sann says:

And congratulations*

5. Sann says:

Yay!! Peter Sir you totally deserved it.. It was literally a tear jerker as you said Nicola, and I am so happy for all the winners… ALL the entries were fabulous! And I was actually surprised that some people voted for me too😳😋… As I said, I had no chance this week and my congratulations to all the winners!

*Too* much love😂
    Sann💞

6. I am very honoured. Thank you to all voters, not just the ones who chose my story. Well done to everyone, some great tales again, and thank you Nicola for your weekly challenge.

7. Anne Clare says: