I’m back! (and so is the Six Word Story Challenge!)

six word story, 6 word story, writing prompt

Some of you may have noticed I haven’t been here since August, the summer was too nice to sit on my PC blogging so I temporarily closed my site down to enjoy those rare sunny days.

Now that summer is over and the nights are in full swing before I even get home, I’m resigned to spending endless hours indoors again. This is bad news for me, but great news for fans of the Six Word Story Challenge as it will be returning to an internet near you from next Saturday (25th November).

Diarise the date and be sure to check your WordPress Reader on Saturday morning for the new writing prompt. If you’re not a regular here, be sure to follow my blog for your chance to take part.

See you on Saturday!

This entry was posted in Six Word Story Challenge and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to I’m back! (and so is the Six Word Story Challenge!)

1. rashmiawtani says:

Excuse me may i ask you what is prompt for the day

2. rashmiawtani says:

I m really excited to participate in this

3. It’s been a long while. I’m so glad that you are back. I had missed you and the challenges! It seems that I have missed the deadline for this week’s challenge. Looking forward to the coming Saturday!

4. Yay! I thought something bad had happened and you were gone for good.

5. Good to have you back … Eric.

6. ron877 says:

Great news (you are back) and with an immediate challenge! I couldn’t resist checking “Diarise.”

7. Good to have you back – I’ve missed the 6 Word Challenge !

8. kirstwrites says:

Reblogged this on kirstwrites and commented:
    Six Word Stories are back! Look out for this next Saturday 25th November

9. oneta hayes says:

Nicola’s return pleases her challenge fans. 😀

10. Good to see you back Nicola. We’ve been waiting!

11. Simon says:

Nice to see you back! ☺️

12. Glad that you are back! Have a wonderful day!

13. castorpblog says:

Ling time no read. Glad that your back with your inspirational challenges.

14. RAK says: