And the Winner of The Six Word Story Challenge is…

winner,six word story challenge,six word story,blog challenge,writing prompt,

Happy Friday Storytellers!

These weeks fly past don’t they? It only seems like yesterday that I set you the prompt of TERROR to set your storytelling cogs turning! If you haven’t already read through the entries, pop over to the linked page and look through them, I challenge you not rub at your crawling skin!

This week, your chosen winners were:

Six word story, 6 word story, writing challenge, writing prompt

First place goes to Colin – Scottish Legend with his story – ‘In the delivery room, baby’s silent.’

Six Word Story Challenge, 6 word story, writing prompt

Second place goes to Jessica Bakkers with her story – ‘Guns fired. Bombs fell. Death everywhere.’

Six Word Story Challenge, 6 word story, writing prompt

Third place goes to pipersadventures9 with her story – ‘Hurricane. Surge. Fire. I am alone.’

The winners get to download and use one of these highly prized badges for their blog.

Until tomorrow Storytellers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for Six Word Story alerts!

twitter-logo-final

logo_facebook

This entry was posted in Six Word Story Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to And the Winner of The Six Word Story Challenge is…

Awesome! Congratulations winners! All three are very good! As always, Nicola, thank you for hosting. 🙂

2. Reblogged this on Jessica Bakkers and commented:
    Here’s a way to lift anyone from a funk; take out second place in Nicola Auckland’s Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Six-Word Story Challenge!

3. Yay, second place. Way to make my day! Thanks all who voted and took part. Reblogging….

4. Congratulations to the winners! Thank you for voting for my story. Thanks for reading.

5. rugby843 says:

Congrats to all the winners. Happy my choice got second prize!☺️

6. Reblogged this on Scottish Legend's Blog and commented:
    This was this week’s six word story challenge and I won it.
    The theme was terror and I couldn’t think of anything more terrifying

7. Yay, I won!!! Woop Woop. Shame it had to be with something so depressing but I couldn’t think of anything more terrifying

8. oneta hayes says:

😀 Congratulations to winners and thanks to Nicola.

9. Well done to the winners.

10. frankhubeny says: