Friday Funnies For Writers

I don’t usually do this sort of post but since my spirits need a lift today I thought I’d share some writerly funnies with you.

Do any of these resonate with you? Each one sounds like me and my life!!

Happy Friday, I hope they make you smile 🙂

snoopy, writing,funny,writer problems, writing a novel snoopy, submitting your novel, editor,agent,writing a novel, rejection you know you're a writer when,grammer errors, notice grammar mistakes twitter problems, twitter character count,grammer problems, having -1 characters and deciding which grammar crime to commit writer problems, search history, dubious,google things like, inspiration for a story, story inspiration,writer problems, don't you just hate it when, writer problems, play solitaire, you know you're a writer when writer problems, you know you're a writer when, creative,funny writing, funny writing, writer problems, mum problems, you know you're a writer when plot twist, writer problems, you know you're a writer when, racoon, she's a writer, I thought she was just weird, funny writing image, writer problems

This entry was posted in Writing and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Friday Funnies For Writers

1. Pingback: Friday Fun: Writers Redux | ADD . . . and-so-much-more

2. ~WDC says:

Hi. I just stumbled across your blog. These are hilarious! I especially love the $50,000 comment by Snoopy. I hope you post these often. A good clean laugh is always great. 🙂

3. I relate to the housework one my hubby is always complaining about my lack of domesticity!

4. Christy B says:

Haha ~ and the racoon for the “plot twist” one is perfect 😉

5. Very cute. I like the plot twist raccoon best. 🙂

6. Rae Longest says:

These made my day! TY! I am not a writer, just a blogger, but my latest post is way over due and I am checking my e-mail and visiting with blogging friends…just like your meme!

7. I like the housework one. Most of the time my house looks like its been robbed!

8. swritings says:

The Twitter one…..spot on! 😀

9. These are great – they certainly brightened my morning!

10. Very funny. Lovely way to start the weekend.

11. Reblogged this on Words To Captivate ~ by John Fioravanti and commented:
    Nicola Aukland has gifted us with some funnies to get us through the final workday of the week and into the weekend. Please, enjoy…

12. Reblogged this on Musings on Life & Experience and commented:
    A little something to make you laugh.

13. kirstwrites says:

Definitely the writing for two hours one! In fact, what should I be doing right now rather than hanging out on WordPress?!

Haha, the last 3 are my favorites! Haha! Thanks for sharing these, Nicola! I hope your spirits got the lifting they needed.

15. Sangbad says:

The Netflix one I agree on…and on plot twist I think next time I shall have a look at my mirror to find whether I look like that because I think I look like that…

16. Hahahaha, pretty much every single one of these is me, especially the “I’m going to write for two hours”

17. Sreeblogs says:

Sorry for the grammar crime…I know you’ll notice that :D…all the pictures resonate with me :p

18. Sreeblogs says:

I can resonate with all of them…especially the last one 🙂 😀