1,000 Friends! I’m so excited!

I woke up this morning to a delightful notification from WordPress, I now have a thousand new friends! I like to think of you as friends not followers, that always feels a little crass to me.

I’d like to thank each one of you for coming on my learning journey with me. I’m having a ball!
Soppy post over. As you were.

Nicola xx
img_1277

This entry was posted in Writing and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to 1,000 Friends! I’m so excited!

1. Congrats! I’m halfway to that milestone :’)

2. ron877 says:

Good for you. The six word storyteller idea brought me to your site and I like where you are going with the guest interviews and book commentaries. You are creatively growing, good work.

3. Well deserved Nicola. Here’s the next 1,000!

4. Bravo ! Love your creative invitations to write, comment and join in.

5. Congratulations! Happy to be here. 🙂

6. A big congratulations! Keep going.

That’s awesome Nicola! Yay! Here’s to 1,000 more!

• It took two years to get this far. Let’s see if I can befriend another 1,000 in less than a year shall we? Hmm – note to self – be awesome and interesting…

• trE says:

Haha! You don’t even wanna know how long I’ve been on WordPress. My account was private for years though, like 8 years. I made it public in August of 2015. You’ll do it, Nicola! I’ve no doubt!

8. Em says:

Well done. I am loving watching how your blog is growing and the new things you are doing 😊

9. Davy D says:

Yes Nicola, soppy ruins the street cred lol. Congratulations and it is a pleasure to be part of your community and being able to read your excellent writing.

10. Ally L. Mare says:

Congratulations Nicola! That is great and I hope you have a great day! 😀

11. Sangbad says:

Congrats Nicola…

12. Congratulations Nicola. Kind regards, Kevin

13. Simon says:

Greta stuff Nicola! It’s good to be with you on your learning journey! 🙂

14. Word prints says:

Hi Nicola, congratulations!!! Am trying to get more friends on my blog, any tip will be highly appreciated.
    Thank you!!