And the winner of this week’s HOARDING Six Word Story Challenge is…

six word story challenge, micro fiction, 6 word story, prompt, writing, #amwriting

Happy Friday Storytellers, as you all know, Friday marks the end of the weekly Six Word Story Challenge and the announcement of your winners.

Last week, I set you the prompt of Hoard. Your stories told tales of huge or irregular collections, the effects of out of control hoards and lighter hearted quips about that pile of ‘to read’ books that we have, the end of which gets further and further away the more we add to it.

My own story this week told a sinister tale about a collector of scalps. If you haven’t had a chance to read the entries, pop over to the challenge page and cast your eyes over the great stories produced by this week.

This week, first place goes to:

patricksponaugle with his story – ‘I kept all of her things.’

Second place goes to:

Haylee with her story – ‘Dead. Suffocated by his own untidiness.’

Third place goes to:

InfiniteZip with their story – ‘I will read them all, someday.’

Congratulations to all of this week’s winners. As usual, please feel free to download and use one of the below badges on you blog.

This entry was posted in Six Word Story Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to And the winner of this week’s HOARDING Six Word Story Challenge is…

1. Great entries again.Well done everyone.

2. InfiniteZip says:

Reblogged this on Peace, Love and Patchouli and commented:
    I came in third place, woohoo!!!! a day of celebration to be had, a star for my page ❤ Thank you for all of your votes my friends ❤

3. InfiniteZip says:

Wow, I’m so excited, I finally came in the top three 🙂 so grateful for all of the votes ❤ wow!

4. Haylee says:

Whoop! Thanks for the votes 😊 And big congrats to my blogging pal, Pat and to InfiniteZip for great interpretations this week! Well done all 👏🏼

5. kirstwrites says:

Good choices! Well done everyone!

All right! This is awesome! Good job, everyone!

7. kaffe325 says:

I’d like to participate in this weekly. Is there somewhere I should subscribe to? I feel like I always miss it and only see the winners!