And the winner of this week’s LEGENDARY Six Word Story Challenge is…

Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Logo

Hello Storytellers,

It’s Friday so an announcement is due to bring this week’s Six Word Story Challenge to a close.

This week, I gave you the prompt of legend to whip your storytelling minds into a frenzy. I was excited about this prompt, I thought it held such coiled promise as a springboard for so many story directions. As you may be able to tell from my own story, He celebrated over the lifeless dragon, I was in a ‘George and the dragon’ mood when I crafted this one.

This week, I thought I’d give you a little extra so I published a blog on How to write the best six word stories. I have resisted writing this post for quite some time since I in no way consider myself an authority on the subject, but I hope you find it helpful nonetheless.

So, to the winners:

This week, first place goes to:

ladieswholunchreviews with her story ‘His legendary bedroom skills were not!’

Second place goes to:

Meritings with his story ‘The living legend died alone, forgotten!’

Third place goes to;

Hayley with her story ‘She upset the scholars’ prophecies daily.’

Congratulations to all of this week’s winners. As usual, please feel free to download and use one of the below badges on you blog.

This entry was posted in Six Word Story Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to And the winner of this week’s LEGENDARY Six Word Story Challenge is…

1. Dany Slone says:

Very good choice for number 1 although they are all good. Loved it

2. blissobirds says:

Congratulations, writers! Definitely well-crafted stories. 🙂

3. Thank you so much for all the votes. What an honor and what a fun challenge! Peter (Meritings) I promise I did not repeat any rumors I heard 😉

4. Pan says:

Congrats to the legendary winners 😄

Nicola you ARE the authority of the six word story challenge 😉

You guys are awesome! Congratulations to each of the winners! And, another great prompt too, Nicola!

What great entries this week. Thanks for those who voted for me, but the ladies who lunch were really nasty about me, don’t you think? Perhaps that is why I died alone!!!! Hey, We just created a 12 word story!

7. Haylee says:

Very happy to be chosen for third place, thank you! Found it quite a difficult challenge this week but some great entries, as usual. Well done to all winners and contributors! 👏🏼