And the winner is…

Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Logo

Honestly, I shouldn’t be left in charge of anything as important as the Six Word Story Challenge. My first week back and I forget to announce the winner because I was out partying! What a complete loser I’m turing out to be!

Let’s just gloss over that and move on shall we?

This week I left you the prompt of loser to do battle with, I was keen to know where you would go with this one as it could be interpreted in so many different ways. As you will see from the winners’ enclosure below, the top three have taken the prompt in different directions indeed.

This week, first place goes to:

Hayley with her story ‘She bypassed him to marry another.’

Second place was a four way tie this week so in accordance with the rules I have chosen the runner up, who is:

Weezelle with the story ‘He aims! He shoots! He … misses.’

There has been a correct for last week’s third place as the formerly announced story from the mind of Sue Rauscht was in fact seven words long. In view of this, (and the fact that I didn’t notice!) Sue has forfeited her prize and the place now goes to:

trE with her story ‘They always labeled me lost. Losers.’

Congratulations to all of this week’s winners. As usual, please feel free to download and use one of the below badges on you blog.

This entry was posted in Six Word Story Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to And the winner is…

1. Pan says:

Ohhhhhhh so this is where you got the inspiration for the prompt of “mistake” Sue.. Too awesome, I didn’t catch it either til you pointed it out, as I was catching up on my emails.. Well, the mistake you made, in this loser prompt, gave you a winner idea for mistake this week 😂

2. Sue Ranscht says:

Nicola, I am so honored to have done this well last week, but I realized along about Wednesday, that my 6 word story is actually SEVEN WORDS LONG! I probably should have withdrawn then, but I was hoping somebody else would call me out on my egregious oversight. Lol. So I think you should disqualify my entry for Loser, and give third place to the person who actually earned it for a 6 word story. Man, talk about a Loser — I can’t even count to six correctly. Lol.

Hey now! Congratulations, you guys! Nicola, get your party on! I am not mad at you! LOL!

Congratulations to the winners. Great entries again.

5. Haylee says:

💃🏻💃🏻

6. Happy dance for Haylee!

7. Haylee says:

Close call this week, surprised to be out in front! Thanks all and well to everyone else, winners and losers alike 😉