And the winner is…

Well, who would have guessed you would have been so keen to throw insults around? Most of your stories had me laughing out loud. They’ve certainly helped me through the work week, that’s for sure and I may have stored a few in the memory banks for use at a later date.

I did feel a little bit sorry for our male readers this week as so many of the insults were aimed at them – or more specifically their manhoods! I hope no offence was taken, I’m sure it was all in jest!

Speaking of insulting manhoods, it’s time to announce the winner:

This week, first place goes to:

trE with her story ‘She told him, “It’s too small.’

Second place goes to:

Amanda (Just in Queso) with her story ‘This dinner you made is…interesting’

Third place goes to:

Mirissa D Price with her story ‘Congrats! What is your due date?’

Congratulations to all of this week’s insulting winners. As usual, please feel free to download and use one of the below badges on you blog in lieu of a massive trophy.

This entry was posted in Six Word Story Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to And the winner is…

1. Pingback: I’ve Returned from the Beyond – Just in Queso

2. Baheya says:

Congratulations to all the winners.

3. luckyjc007 says:

Congratulations! To the winners! After another week of hard choices! 😊

4. Congrats to the winners! I had a lot of fun reading the responses to the challenge! 😄

5. Pingback: And the winner is . . . | mirissa d. price

6. ron877 says:

Congrats to all, especially trE for her admittedly small contribution

7. InfiniteZip says:

Yay Tre, so awesome….I knew you had it in you….number one…no small feat….did I say small? My bad😊

8. Congrats to the winners! You guys were hilariously insulting! 😂

9. Woo hoo! I don’t know what to make of all of us being so good at coming up with insults! 😀

Hey!!! Wow, you guys! Thanks for the votes! Congratulations beautiful people! It really was fun, it always is! 🙂

Ooer! What can I say? Congratulations to the winners and well done to so many other great entries.