Challenge open Saturday 26th March 2016 – Friday 1st April 2016
Welcome to the Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Six Word Story Challenge.
For those who have never dropped by before a new prompt is posted every Saturday morning at 9am GMT for you to interpret in any way the muse grabs you.
All you need to do is take today’s prompt, write a whole story in six words and post it in the comments below. The winner of the challenge will be the story with the most likes in the comments below by the close of the challenge on Friday evening.
Please feel free to invite your friends to this page to support your entry Please feel free to reblog, send a pingback or even share on social media using the buttons below. It’s not a condition of entering the challenge but you might just inspire others to enter a story of their own.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, NO VOTING = NO WINNER!
Only one entry per person please.
Today’s prompt is:
My attempt at today’s prompt is:
My family used to love me.
- Write a story in six words or less inspired by the prompt.
- Write your story in a comment below to be entered. A link to a blog post is not an entry.
- A blog post and a pingback is not a requirement of the challenge, just your story in the comments below but feel free to add your own blog post if you wish. Remember to use the tag #stellarstorychallenge if you do and provide a link to your post.
- Read and ‘like’ at least one other story published on this week’s prompt.
- The winner will be the story with the most likes at the end of the challenge. This week, the end of the challenge will be on Friday 1st April at 10pm GMT.
- I will announce the winner on this blog on Friday evening and include links to the winners’ blogs.
- First, second and third place will have the honour of downloading and using one of my highly coveted awards on their blogs should they wish to do so.
- In the event of a tie for second and third places, I will choose a single story to take the placement.
- Only one entry per person please. Multiple entries will be deleted leaving the first submission only.