***VOTING IS NOW CLOSED***
This is an extra special edition of the Six Word Story Challenge. We need you!
Today I had the honour of presenting a micro fiction workshop to a fabulous class of sixth formers (which I have been hideously excited about for weeks) and as a part of this I am asking the class to forge their own six word story using the prompt:
Participants in my weekly Six Word Story Challenge will know how difficult it can be to choose the perfect six word combination and the class in my workshop have worked hard today to master the art. I am so excited to share their stories with you.
This special edition of the Six Word Story Challenge is coming to you to choose a winner! Which story do you like the best and why?
The stories are listed below and we need you to vote for your favourite! The winner will receive a £25 WHSmith voucher and that warm glow that comes from winning the Stellar Story Challenge.
Please place your vote and any comments you’d like to pass on to the authors in the comments below, then share this post far and wide in the Blogosphere and on social media so we can demonstrate Peer Power to this class of budding authors.
The entries are:
1) He loved her, she loathed him.
2) She was mine, I trusted you.
3) Backstabbed. Left for dead. No survivors.
4) Bloody floor. Friend’s there. I’m dead.
5) They fought, their comrades ran away.
6) I cried, for the last time.
7) I once called him my brother.
8) You had a friend in me
9) One wife, one marriage, two men
10) My back, once watched, no longer.
11) The smoke cleared. The silence resumed.
12) Familiar footsteps, crimson, my soul outpoured
13) Leave now, and you’ll lose everything
14) Why did you eat my muffin?
Thank you for taking the time to vote, I will be announcing the winners on Wednesday 23rd March 2016.
VOTE AND SHARE!