And the winner is …

This week’s prompt from the brain of the Sometimes Stellar Storyteller was amusement. This could have prompted stories from every genre – comedy or romance all the way across the spectrum to thrillers and horrors.

All of your entries this week were brilliant, I loved the diversity of your stories and some of my personal favourites did not even make the top three this week which is a positive sign of the growing popularity of the challenge. I love to see all you new participants popping by and taking part. Keep coming back and invite all your friends!

This week’s winners must be announced and that’s exactly what I will do now;

First place goes to angietrafford with her story ‘Watching Dad dancing brought forth laughter.’

Second place goes to Graham Lawrence with the story ‘Pirouettes and giggles. Our toddler’s delight.’

Third place goes to Katiecomeback with the story ‘Boys. They were all her playthings.’

Congratulations to all of the winners, you are now free to download and use one of the below badges to display proudly on your own blog.

Remember to call back tomorrow morning when a new prompt will be added for your creative pleasure.

Until next week,

This entry was posted in Six Word Story Challenge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to And the winner is …

1. izabolinha says:

Congratulations everyone for winning and participating
    And to you Nicola , this is getting Huge 🙂 🙂
    Turtle missed on the amusement this week 😉
    Turtle Hugs everyone 🙂

2. I am amazed and so happy to be first with so many great entries! Thank you very much for voting ☺

3. Reblogged this on AngieTrafford and commented:
    OMG! I won! Thanks for voting people 😚💕

4. Baheya says:

Congratulations to all the winners!

5. Little Voice says:

Congrats to the winners and all participants.

6. luckyjc007 says:

Congratulations to all winners! 🙂

7. Congratulations to all the winners! 🎉🎉🎉

8. Congratulations, everyone! I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s challenge. IT’S ON!

9. oneta hayes says:

These are wonderful. So much fun. (I guess that is my six-word contribution to amusement!)

10. Pingback: And in second place is … me! – grahamisjustmyname

It’s a good job that winners are selected on reader votes.It would be impossible to choose from so many great entries. Well done to all!

12. Graham Lawrence says:

Thanks to all you lovely people that voted for me! So surprised and happy to have a second place entry!

13. Congrats to the winners!