Challenge open Saturday 26th December – Friday 1st January 2016
Welcome to the New Year edition of Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Six Word Story Challenge.
For those who have never dropped by before a new prompt is posted every Saturday morning at 9am GMT for you to interpret in any way the muse grabs you.
All you need to do is take today’s prompt, write a whole story in six words and post it in the comments below. The winner of the challenge will be the story with the most likes in the comments below by the close of the challenge on Friday evening.
Please feel free to invite your friends to this page to support your entry. They might even feel inspired to enter themselves.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE, NO VOTES = NO WINNER!
So, on with the challenge.
Today’s prompt is:
My attempt at today’s prompt is:
Retribution was never her best look.
- Write a story in six words or less inspired by the prompt.
- Write your story in a comment below to be entered. A link to a blog post is not an entry.
- A blog post and a pingback is not a requirement of the challenge, just your story in the comments below but feel free to add your own blog post if you wish. Remember to use the tag #stellarstorychallenge if you do and provide a link to your post.
- Read and ‘like’ at least one other story published on this week’s prompt.
- The winner will be the story with the most likes at the end of the challenge. This week, the end of the challenge will be on Friday 1st January at 10pm GMT.
- I will announce the winner on this blog on Saturday morning and include a link to the winners blogs.
- First, second and third place will have the honour of downloading and using the below highly coveted awards on their blogs should they wish to do so.
- In the event of a multiple tie for second and third places, I will choose a single story to take the placement.