Welcome to this week’s Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Six Word Story Challenge.
For those who have never dropped by before, a new prompt is posted every Saturday morning at 9am GMT for you to interpret in any way the muse grabs you.
All you need to do is take today’s prompt, write a whole story in six words and post it in the comments below. The winner of the challenge will be the story with the most likes by the close of the challenge tomorrow. Please feel free to drive your friends to this page to support your entry. They might even feel like entering themselves.
So, on with the challenge.
Today’s prompt is:
My attempt at today’s prompt is:
The breath caught in my throat.
- Write a story in six words or less inspired by the prompt.
- Write your story in a comment below, leaving a link to any blog posts inspired by the Stellar Challenge. A blog post and a pingback is not a requirement of the challenge, just your story in the comments below.
- Read and ‘like’ at least one other story published on today’s prompt.
- The winner will be the story with the most likes at the end of the challenge. This week, the end of the challenge will be on Sunday morning at 10am GMT.
- I will announce the winner on this blog and include a link to the winners blog.
First, second and third place will have the honour of downloading and using the below highly coveted awards on their blogs should they wish to do so.