Welcome to the Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Six Word Story Challenge.
A new prompt will be posted every Saturday morning at 9am GMT for you to interpret in any way the muse grabs you.
Last week I said that the way in which the winners are chosen would be changing. From today the winner will be decided by the number of likes received in the comments below, not by the likes on your own blog post which was previously the case.
So, all you need to do now is take today’s prompt, write a marvellous story and post it in the comments below. It will not be in the rules to post on your own blog and provide ping backs, but feel free to do so if you want to tell others about the Stellar Challenge and multiply the merriment.
So, on with the challenge.
Today’s prompt is:
My attempt at today’s prompt is:
You have no power over me.
(Blatantly stolen from The Labyrinth!)
- Write a story in six words or less inspired by the prompt.
- Write your story in a comment below, leaving a link to any blog posts inspired by the Stellar Challenge. A blog post and a pingback is not a requirement of the challenge, just your story in the comments below.
- Read and ‘like’ at least one other story published on today’s prompt.
- The winner will be the story with the most likes at the end of the challenge. This week, the end of the challenge will be on Sunday morning at 10am GMT.
- I will announce the winner on this blog and include a link to the winners blog.
- First, second and third place will have the honour of downloading and using the below highly coveted awards on their blogs should they wish to do so.