Welcome to the Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Six Word Story Challenge.
A new prompt will be posted every Saturday morning at 9am GMT for you to interpret in any way the muse grabs you.
Today’s prompt is:
My attempt at today’s prompt is:
The ring twisted under his boot.
- Write a story in six words or less inspired by the prompt.
- Publish the story on your blog and include a pingback to this post so that everyone can read, appreciate and comment on your story.
- Please leave a reply below to this post just in case I don’t receive the pingback (they don’t always work)
- Read, comment and ‘like’ at least one other story published on today’s prompt.
- The winner will be the story with the most likes on their own post at the end of the challenge. The end of the challenge will be the same day at 10pm GMT.
- I will announce the winner on this post and include a link to the winning story.
- First, second and third place will have the honour of downloading and using the below highly coveted awards on their blogs should they wish to do so.