Welcome to the Sometimes Stellar Storyteller Six Word Story Challenge.
This is a new feature I will be running every week, beginning today.
A new prompt will be posted every Saturday morning at 9am GMT for you to interpret in any way the muse grabs you. For one week only I am posting the challenge 12hrs early to allow more people to take part.
Today’s prompt is:
Write about a tricky situation.
My attempt at today’s prompt is:
He didn’t see the glass pane.
- Write a story in six words or less inspired by the prompt.
- Publish the story on your blog and include a pingback to this post so that everyone can read, appreciate and comment on your story.
- Read, comment and ‘like’ at least one other story published on today’s prompt.
- The winner will be the story with the most likes on their own post at the end of the challenge. The end of the challenge will be the same day at 10pm GMT.
- I will announce the winner on this post and include a link to the winning story.
- First, second and third place will have the honour of downloading and using the below highly coveted awards on their blogs should they wish to do so.