I have been nominated THREE times for the Liebster award this week. Can you believe that? Three of you wonderful, intelligent, insightful bloggers have thought enough of my little blog to nominate it. I am all astonishment.
I can’t answer forty four questions, my followers would drop off a cliff with the boredom of Nicola’s world, so I have chosen the question set that my nosey self would most like to know about other people, and then completely plagiarised it for my own purposes to make my own nominations.
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Firstly, the lovely people who nominated me are below and you can click through to the answers to their question set too:
Dr Meg – Author and chiropractor extraordinaire.
Words, Coffee & Lace Dresses – Super organised law student who gives me diary envy.
A Smith’s World – A wonderful blog full of short stories and life insights.
So, for the questions:
What was the most inspiring book you read?
Any book that I read as a child inspired me, stories that you read whilst young become a part of your life. For me, the Dr Doolittle books were my go-to hideaway world (I started this introversion thing early – see this post)
What song gets you “pumped”?
SuperMassive Black Hole by Muse.
How have you created meaning in your life?
My children became my meaning the minute they were born.
What are you working on at the moment?
I’m working on an as yet untitled novel, I’m trying out my third genre to see how it fits with my writing style, so far I don’t hate it and I’ve learnt that I really like writing from the antagonist’s POV. I am a dark human.
Any other interests besides writing/ blogging?
I read extensively, I’ve got three books on the go at the minute and I always have an audiobook on in the car. I also get an urge to start running about four times a year and then give up.
What is you favourite time of the year?
It’s a toss up between Spring and Autumn – but I think Autumn might just have the edge.
What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The buzz of the interaction, meeting other bloggers has been a blast, especially for Blogging 101.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe that people think they fall in love at first sight.
Are you multi-lingual or know parts of a few others?
To my shame, no. I’d love to be able to speak other languages fluently but I only speak snippets of French and Spanish.
If you had live this life again on repeat, would you?
Yes! I love my life, I try not to do anything that would make me or others unhappy so there’s nothing I’d want to change, other than losing loved ones but that goes without saying.
Who was your first follower on WordPress?
My first follower on WordPress was The Girl in The Little Black Dress, nine months and three weeks ago – thank you Natalie!
I’d like to nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award for their unwavering support and fabulousness:
I’d like you to answer the same questions that I have answered, if you’ve already been nominated before, please leave your answers in the comments below if you don’t want to do a full post.
- What was the most inspiring book you read?
- What song gets you “pumped”?
- How have you created meaning in your life?
- What are you working on at the moment?
- Any other interests besides writing/ blogging?
- What is you favourite time of the year?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Are you multi-lingual or know parts of a few others?
- If you had live this life again on repeat, would you?
- Who was your first follower on WordPress?